January 10, 2009

Hi!


I am still there....
It is freezing here for already two weeks and that is quite extraordinary.
We had some snow as well last week, so my mum brought the sleigh (where we used to sleigh on when we were kids) to use for our kids. I even brought Teun to school with it and he thought that was great fun. Karel likes it as well, as long as he is fully covered with blankets and wears his hat and gloves.....

I bought myself a warm black hat for this weather, but I thought that it was a bit dull as it was. So, I ordered some crocheted flowers (Yes....I know....it is so easy to make them, but not for me.....and yes, I tried!) and I love the way it looks now!

4 comments:

Noni said...

Helaas hebben alle ijsbloemen en bevroren grassprietjes inmiddles plaatsgemaakt voor dikke, dikke mist en regen :(

Mooie foto's trouwens :)

ByMiekK &Sew said...

Ja, alles is inderdaad leuker als er bloemetjes op zitten!

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Brrr... toen was het nog koud! Nu, een paar dagen later, lijkt het wel of er nooit ijs gelegen heeft. Sneeuw hebben wij hier helemaal niet gehad, jammer hoor! Als ik dat kleine mannetje zo zie zitten op de slee dan had mij dat toch ook wel heel erg leuk geleken!

siteseer said...

your little one looks so vintage wrapped in the blankets and on a sled with runners. Here in the States most sleds are molded plastic. too cute