October 7, 2009

Market and more

The Textielmarket was just awesome! I met lots of nice people, had many enthousiastic customers en had very goods sales. Unfortunately, I did not have the time to look around myself and I almost forgot to take pictures...
Here is one of my booth:

Here is one of me in my booth (taken by a photographer of Tilburg.com, you can find more pictures of the Textiel weekend there):

And here is a picture of one of my Autumn projects, a necklace (by the way it is not finished yet and has nothing to do with the market, but I liked to share something new with you):

3 comments:

Janina Modaal said...

Leuk dat het zo goed was!

O, dat halssnoer, is dat zo met "punikken", of hoe noemde dat?
Dat deed ik vroeger aldoor, tot ik een meterslange sliert had, die ik dan weggooide :o).

Noni said...

Gezellige stand! Met natuurlijk het strijkvelours op de voorgrond ^-^

ByMiekK &Sew said...

Wat een nostalgie, punikken!
Ziet er goed uit die markt!